Ask the Experts
Have a question for us? Click here to send us your question.
When should I call for service?
- Check all service or emergency switches—they should be on
- Check fuses or circuit breakers
- Check the fuel level in your tank
- Check your thermostat, make sure it is calling for heat and is in the “ON” or “HEAT” position.
If you have a programmable thermostat, make sure the batteries are good and the program is
- If you have checked everything, and you still have no heat try to “Reset” the burner. If is a Gas
Fired Appliance you can simply turn off and back on again. If it is an Oil Fired Appliance you
can push the reset button. PRESS THE RESET BUTTON 1 TIME ONLY PELASE.
- If you have checked all of the above and still have no heat, please call us at (518) 664-5111
24hours /7days a week!